Currently funded projects include:
1. The Character Education Research Clearinghouse (CERCh) and online What Works Database development.
- What Works in Character Education a Report for Policy Makers and Opinion Leaders
- What Works in Character Education A Report for Practitioners
- What Works in Character Education A Research Agenda
2. Investigating the role of character in meeting the Common Core State Standards in K-8 math.
- Revitalizing Math Learning in America: Character Education + Common Core State Standards
- Revitalizing Math Learning in America: An Educator’s Guide to the Ways Character Strength Supports K-8 Mathematics and the Common Core State Standards
- Envisioning Better Math Learning Experiences: The Role of Character Education and the Common Core State Standards for Mathematics
- Building a School Climate That Fosters Mathematical Brilliance: Bringing Character to the Common Core State Standards
3. Creating a video-enhanced version of the Leadership Academy in Character Education (vLACE) and the vLACE Sampler.